If you want to use social media to grow your business, but are a bit stumped with what to do, this social media cheat sheet is for you! It will help you plan out your content so you know what to post, when to post, and how to post it. You’ll be on your way to blowing up on social media instead of feeling overwhelmed! I could have made this 30 days but actually you don’t need it – just repeat it all over again on Day 25.
Follow these simple tips and download the social media cheat sheet for massive growth:
- Share other people’s content and your own. Plan it all out and write it all down.
- Part of feeling overwhelmed is when you plan out more than what you can actually do because it looks great on paper! If you can share your own content once every two weeks, just fill in with more quotes, announcements, roundups, and other people’s content to give yourself some breathing room. When you have more time, you can share more of our original stuff.
- Pre-schedule your posts with services like Buffer, Hootsuite or Tailwind. This will save you tons of time!!
- Be visual. Visual content is 40x more likely to get shared than other types of content. Use Canva to create appealing graphics and title images for your posts. Remember to brand each image with your logo!
- As you build a following and engage with people, you’ll see a boost in traffic to your blog. Make sure your posts encourage people to sign up for your newsletter or opt in to a freebie so you can leverage the traffic to build a mailing list.
- Study the things that other brands are doing to build their following and do that too. Monitor everything after the first month to see what’s performing well. Then do more of it!
Click on the image below to download your cheat sheet and calendar.
Let me know how you make out with this! Did I miss anything, anything else I need to add to help you save time?